Scrapblog Feature

>> Monday, March 15, 2010

{ FEATURE }
I am a wanna-be scrapbooker.

I have a few scrapbooks, which I covet, and if anyone invites me to join a ladies scrapbook night....I am joining!! But, I'm not very talented in that area. We are all made differently and I am just not all that artistic.

That leads us into ScrapBLOG!!! Scrapblog is my easy to use tool for creating anything artistic.

See the tutorial here:


We created Scrapblog because we wanted to go beyond sharing our photos and videos online. We made Scrapblog drag-and-drop-easy so that everyone can tell their stories and create beautiful multimedia scrapbooks. Our goal is to enable everyday people to express themselves online in a creative way.


{ THUMBS DOWN }
- Although there are no downloads required, it does seem to slow down my computer a bit when using it.
- At first it may seem like it costs money to download all the backgrounds, stickers, themes, etc. Some do cost money/ "credits," but many also do not. In order to avoid cost do not use a pre put together "themes" and search by least credits.

{ THUMBS UP }
- Sooo easy to use!! Really this is for the non photo-shop crowd.
- Lots and lots of free backgrounds, stickers, etc. I have never spent a dime on this program, but have gotten so many awesome designs out of this program.
- No downloads!
- So much diversity and tools available. You can edit photos, upload your own photos, turn and twist and crop and zoom. It is pretty amazing and gave me the ability to be as cute as I wanted to be when presenting stuff.
- This can be used for more than just scrapbooking and scrapblogging, it can also be used to decorate webpages, school products, birthday cards, etc.

{ TRY IT OUT }
- Try Scrapblog, here.

**Let me know if you end up liking it. Or if you have any other ideas for editing solutions. I found it from a fellow blogger and a passing on the love. :)

4 comments:

Mom and Daughter Newsletter March 15, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

that sounds very interesting. i love scrapbooking, but cant seem to find the time anymore. i think i was getting quite good too. lol. but i dont have the patience either. lol. thanks for the post on my blog and following me, now i return the favor.

K∂riиє* Smith. March 15, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

Hi There,
Following you from MBC, when you get a chance please check out my blog and follow me back?

Ká.Entre.Nós
http://kaestoueu.blogspot.com/

Amanda T March 15, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

Hey there! I'm a new follower from Friday Follow. Hope to see you around my blog sometime! And please feel free to check out my most current giveaway for 1 of 3 Xbox 360 games :).
Take Care.
-Amanda
Oh and don't worry Im not the best scrapbooker either but my family still always loves them :)

TOSHeidi March 16, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. I'm following back. I have never heard of this scrapbooking program. I use one that we got for free once (I think it came with the movie Yours, Mine, and Ours). It's called Scrapbook Factory. We really enjoy it. I don't actually use it for scrapbooking pages, but we make cards and blog graphics, etc. with it.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP