NuxieMade Etsy Store

>> Tuesday, March 2, 2010


{ MY WISH LIST }
Melissa Donnelly designs handcrafted hats and accessories and oooh, they make me giggle.

There is something about her handmade colorful collection which makes me want to adorn that precious child in my life. These little beanies and newsboy style headgear strikes a perfect balance for me between precious and fashionable. They seem vintage yet modern at the same time.

Here is a sampling from her timeless collection:

Her collection is sized not just for newborns, but all the way up to adults. My favorites though are for the young babies and toddlers. At $25 each on Etsy, these baby beanies would be a perfect Baby shower gift!!

Don't you love these colors? Nuxiemade also produces adorable flower hair clips and headbands!! These beanies vary in price from $25-$40 depending on the size.


{ THUMBS DOWN }

These beanies have got to be worth the wait. Expect at least a four week wait for the hats, 10-14 days for the hair accessories. Rest assured though, if you want to give a give certificate, it will be in the mail the next day.

{ THUMBS UP }
Ooooh weee. Let's see, other than the adorable handcrafted design....... Free shipping in the United States is another perk. (It costs $2.00-$3.50 internationally)

Another wonderful touch is the customer service. You can have these custom made. (I personally, would get a neutral color and several double flower hair clips to switch for outfits.)

{ BUY IT }
Purchase from Nuxiemade Etsy store, here.

See Melissa's Nuxiemade blog, here, for more adorable photos and designs.

5 comments:

Carol March 2, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

Just stopping by to say hi! I'm following you back from Friday Follow! Thanks for following me!
http://songberries.blogspot.com

Karla Doodlebug March 2, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

Thanks for following me! And I love those beanies! Might have to hop over there and see about one for my stylish daughter!

www.doodlebugdezigns.blogspot.com

Abstractheart/Crimsonfirestudios March 2, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

Thanks for stopping by and following me! I am following you back!

Jess March 2, 2010 at 5:27 PM  

following you back from MM : )

Mrs. Sanchez March 4, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

Thanks for following ladies hoped you enjoyed the beanies. :)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP