Myx Tea Review - Lucky Green Tea

>> Thursday, March 11, 2010

Now, I am not a coffee girl, but I do enjoy my tea. My favorite writing position (when I do my freelance writing) is with my feet sprawled across my green sofa, my laptop computer on my lap and a cup of warm tea. This next review will be particularly interesting for those who enjoy tea, those who know those who enjoy tea and those who are looking for a creative way to wish St. Patty's Day good luck to a neighbor.

MYX Teas, an eco-conscious online seller of premium teas, has come up with a unique, healthy and thoughtful way to wish a friend a "Happy St. Patrick's Day" Here is a quote from their PR man Louise:

Parents need some much needed relax and rejuvenation...

MYX makes long-distance gifting easy with "lucky" green teas arriving to your door just in time for St. Patrick's Day. Available online for shopping made easy, MYX's specialty green tea blends are a perfect alternative for healthy leprechauns.

{ REVIEW }

Myx provided me with two custom blended naturally based green teas to review for St. Patrick's Day: Green Jasmine Sunset and Green Pomegranate Mint.



Green Jasmine Sunset: Sail away into an Irish sunset with the exotic flavors of Green Jasmine Sunset. Enjoy a zesty combination of jasmine green tea, rooibos, lemon verbena, ginger and orange!






Green Pomegranate Mint: Forget the Guinness and soggy cabbage and relax with the blissful taste of Green Pomegranate Mint flavored with tangy pomegranate and refreshing mint.






{ THUMBS DOWN }
- Now this may be nitpicky, but I love online shopping done well. While I love the graphics and design of the MYX Teas website, I would have liked to have been able to click into bigger pictures of the products. MYX had an excellent presentation when delivered, but I could not see that on the website.

{ THUMBS UP }
- MYX Teas only works with eco-conscious partners.
- Every flavor is custom blended and naturally based. MYX uses exotic flavors and creative combinations to find a truly refreshing and relaxing taste.
- Excellent packaging!! This is truly great for a gift. The teas were impressively packaged in a stylish pouch and included a tea guide in order to help the consumer brew the tea to its best flavors.
- Tea was smooth, warm and relaxing. While I am not an expert tea taster, it was truly refreshing and delicious. My personal favorite was the Green Jasmine Sunset.
- Smart concept and advertising idea for gifting.

{ BUY IT }
- Purchase MYX Teas, here.

These premium teas are a fairly inexpensive and thoughtful gift for
$9.99 ¼ lb
$11.99 ½ lb
$20.99 1 lb.

I would have never thought to send tea as a gift for St. Patrick's Day or any other occasion, but I now will consider it as a thoughtful gift for the stressed out Mom.

9 comments:

Hope March 11, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

Following you back :)
Thanks for the visit!
www.hopescafe.blogspot.com

Anne J March 11, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

I'm following back from last week's friday follow - I'm running behind this week.

Kristy K March 12, 2010 at 4:31 AM  

Thanks for following me through Friday Follow! I'm following you now!

Campos Family March 12, 2010 at 5:37 AM  

Thanks for stopping by, I'm following you back! :)

Cheryl March 12, 2010 at 7:01 AM  

Thanks for following me through Friday Follow - I'm following you now too:)

♥Yaya's Mommy ♥ March 12, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

I am following you back. Thank you so much for your sweet words. :)
http://littleyayasandblessed.blogspot.com/

tracyo March 14, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

I so love green teas :O) Following you from MBC.

Take care,
TRacy
http://thedailymomdiaries.blogspot.com/

Emmi March 15, 2010 at 3:59 AM  

Following you now from MBC! I just joined your giveaway group and love the idea. I just entered your bead story giveaway!

Emmi @ Mommy's Free Time

Nathalie Brault March 15, 2010 at 6:55 AM  

I simply love teas, how was your weekend?
simply wanted to let you know that I'm now following your blog,
have a great week
Nathalie

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP