Mod Cloth Dresses

>> Thursday, March 4, 2010

{ MY WISH LIST }
I am a dress woman. In a dream world, I would be wearing an adorable, flirty, sophisticated, flattering dress everyday. This isn't a dream world, but it is my wish list, and ModCloth dresses are definitely on it.

Mod Cloth clothing was founded by high school sweethearts Eric and Susan Koger in 2002, when they were only 17. Since then, they have experienced enormous growth and success selling true vintage clothing and vintage-inspired pieces by indie designers.






Here are some of m favorite from their rapidly expanding collection:

These casual dresses would be perfect for summer, running errands with flair, lounging around the house or going to a day party. **This is just a TINY sampling of the numerous day dresses I would love to snatch up from Mod Cloth. Many of these could be paired with leggings fora winter look!

ModCloth also has so many dresses that are appropriate for night time events, the work place, and even for weddings. Some of these dresses would be the perfect unique and beautiful bridesmaid gowns so many are looking for. **Once again the few ModCloth dresses I am showing is almost an embarrassment, because there is such diversity in color, cut and style I am not being able to show.

{ THUMBS DOWN }
These stylish dresses don't come cheap. If they did, I would own them all!! Also, I noticed a lot of the dresses are of a somewhat shorter cut. I don't know if that is a negative or not, but if you are looking for flowing floor length gowns ModCloth is not the place to be. If your looking for stylish knee length or higher vintage inspired dresses, come on in!

{ THUMBS UP }
- ModCloth also offers, shoes, accessories, outerwear, tops and bottoms.
- ModCloth has FREE domestic returns (with a prepaid return label).
- ModCloth has REVIEWS on their websites from consumers, which give great insight into the product.


{ BUY IT }
Purchase or browse ModCloth clothing, here.

10 comments:

Crafty Girls Workshop March 4, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

Thanks for visiting from Friday Follow! I'm a follower now too!

Anna

Regina March 4, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

Hi there...thank you so much for coming to my place for a visit during FF. I'm a follower of yours now here and on twitter!!!

Hugs,
Regi

Mrs. Sanchez March 4, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

Thanks ladies!! I hope you enjoyed viewing the clothing and the website. I enjoyed exploring your blogs as well!!

Jeanette March 4, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

Thanks so much for your comment and for the Friday Follow - I am now following your JOT giveaways blog - its awesome! I am off to learn more about the activeion that you mentioned on my blog. Thanks again, God Bless!

Nikki March 4, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

oooooo I LOVE their clothes!! You know its funny my sister was just telling me the other day about this clothing company, and how much she loves everything and has a whole wishlist if anyone should ever want to get her anything lol. What awesome creators of the business, thats inspiring! thanks for your comment and for the follow, I'm following you right back!

~SHANNON~ March 4, 2010 at 1:51 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
~SHANNON~ March 4, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

Those are some ADORABLE duds, and I am with you on wearing dresses...so fun!!

I found you through Follow Friday! And I hope you will come follow me back! Love your blog:)

Shan

MisAdventuresofMomof3 March 4, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

Thanks for the follow - finally - returning the favor from misadventuresofmomof3.me

Wendy March 5, 2010 at 6:15 AM  

following from mbc...

Small Burst March 6, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

I love Mod Cloth. Found them through Perez Hilton. I'm now following you.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP