Imagination Kids Toys

>> Tuesday, March 9, 2010

{ MY WISH LIST }
I am a toy snob. I hate to say it, but I truly am.

As a behavioral therapist, I see soooo many of the same plastic, noisy toys that I get excited when I see something new. My favorite toys are those that inspire creativity, hence my excitement at discovering Imagination Kids Etsy shop.

Imagination Kids is a colorful whimsical place on Etsy. Toys made of sustainably harvested wood and painted with AP certified non-toxic/ACMI non-toxic water colors jump off the virtual shelves and promise to spark the imagination of your kiddos. Handmade, eco-friendly wooden toys are my cup of tea, and this is just what Imagination Kids offers.

Let's take a look at some of the toys, before I gush some more:

One of the things I really like about Imagination Kids toys is that they invite YOU to create a story and fantasy world to play in. Your child is given the freedom to set the stage for magical play.

These are some of the many Stackers offered by Imagination Kids. Don't you love them? I do. I love how they can serve as a backdrop for magical play, used as creative building blocks, serve as colorful decor or simply be put to use as a stacker. At $11-22 these stackers are the perfect way to buy a 4-in-1 toy!

{ THUMBS DOWN }
The selection. These toys and backdrops are so wonderful, I want more!! I don't just want the bunnies around a bush, but a forest and deer to expand my play set.

**My hunch is that Imagination Kids is working on expanding on their collection and also available to do custom work. I found them to be extremely quick at correspondence, just shoot out an email if you have a specific request.

{ THUMBS UP }
- All items are handmade at their home in Indiana.
- Prices are inexpensive!!
- Customer service is excellent!!
- Beautifully handcrafted colorful toys, made with thought for thoughtful creative kids.
- These are the types of toys that will spark your child's imagination.

{ BUY IT }
Purchase from Imagination Kids, here.

*If you want to know MORE about Imagination Kids use these links to find them on Twitter and Facebook.

10 comments:

homeschoolceo March 9, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

I love those stacking puzzles. Fun and beautiful.

Following back from FF. Thanks for stopping by :D

dkay401 March 9, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

Hello, I am still getting around from Friday Follow. I know its not friday but had a long weekend at work and fineally had a day off. Thanks for following. I am now a follower of your blog.

http://dkschildrenspage.blogspot.com/

AnnCrabs March 9, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

Thanks for the post. I think we have too much plastic crap poisoned in China in our houses. Following from MBC. I hope you will stop by my blog. www.ann-crabs.blogspot.com

Brooke March 9, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

Thanks for the nice review on the stacking toys, those are very nice! I'm following you back from the friday follow and i'm now your newest follower! Best of luck with expanding your family!

www.nelliebugs.com March 9, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

I really like those! Very unique.

Thanks for following my blog. I hope you have time to stick around and check-out some of my newest posts.. like my DIY taffy, and DIY no-sew tutu video! :)

Sadie@
nelliebugs-swaps.blogspot.com

Kathleen March 9, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

What an adorable find! Thanks for the "heads up".
Kathleen
http://www.firefliesandfamily.blogspot.com

apennysavedtoday March 9, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

Thanks for sharing through your blog!

BTW, A Penny Saved has chosen your blog for an award, hope you will accept and go here to check it out: http://apennysavedtoday.blogspot.com/2010/03/penny-saved-we-won-sunshine-award.html

Show Me Mama March 10, 2010 at 12:40 AM  

following you from MBC my blog is
http://showmemama.blogspot.com/

Mama Ash March 10, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

I'm a toy snob too! Check out my links on wooden toys. So glad to have found a like minded mom, thanks for coming by! I'm following you too.
Copy and paste the link, you'll see I have Imagination Toys too!
http://everythingmomandbaby.blogspot.com/search/label/Favorite%20Wooden%20Toy%20Companies

Debbie March 16, 2010 at 7:45 AM  

Love your blog!

Entered the jewelry giveaway.

Thanks for helping me find the new mom group for giveaways!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP