Gifts and Talents Recipe Boxes

>> Monday, March 8, 2010

{ MY WISH LIST }
Lately, I have been collecting recipes. Tasty, low-calorie, cost friendly recipes which make my husband and I blush from deliciousness. Are they really that yummy? Well, some of them are.

Which leads me to my next point, despite the delicious nature of these recipes, I have not found a good place to keep them. In fact, they are in a very boring file on my computer.

In my search for a place to house my collection of recipes, I came across Gifts and Talents Etsy shop. I was immediately wowed by G&T's massive collection of custom made decoupaged recipe boxes and colorful tab dividers. They seem like the perfect place to house and to organize my deliciously delightful mess of recipes.

Here is a sample from this little, but bright corner of Etsy:

I can't overemphasize the immense amount of possibilities for the design and color scheme of your Recipe or trinket box. Each one is CUSTOM made for your delight!! These would make the perfect house warming gift at $13-$21 each (depending on size). To view past sales and many more design options, click here.

A recipe box, however, is not complete without some organization. These adorable tabbed organizers are made to match your recipe box and make your life so much easier. Gifts and Talents sells six recipe card tab dividers for $12.

{ THUMBS DOWN }
This is another Etsy shop that is super popular. Know that good things come to those who wait. Expect your custom made recipe box to come 4 weeks after your initial order!

Also expect to pay for shipping. Although the recipe box prices are relatively low, figure in an additional $7 for shipping if you are in the US, $8.50 to Canada and $16.00 to everywhere else.

{ THUMBS UP }
- Custom made!!
- Excellent customer service. (I had a dialogue with owner and she was extremely quick to answer emails and extremely helpful in her information).
- Over 1600 of past designs to choose from.

{ BUY IT }
Purchase from Gifts and Talents, here.

Browse past designs, here.

6 comments:

~ Cee ~ March 8, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

Those are really cute! I used a cigar box given to me by my grandfather for the longest time ;)

Angie Johnson March 8, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

I have the same problem. Lots of really good recipes (If I can keep them without loosing them, from my lack of organization) with no where to store them. Thanks for the great post.

Eclipsed March 8, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

Following back from FF. Sorry so late :)

a49erfangirl March 9, 2010 at 6:03 AM  

These are gorgeous boxes. All my recipes are sitting in a drawer. I need to organize them better. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the follow. I am following you back.

Katy and Ross March 9, 2010 at 7:38 AM  

Following you back from FF. Thanks for stopping by :)

Michiganmommyx4 March 13, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

Very cute I love the style of these!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP