Starshine Baby Couture

>> Monday, February 22, 2010

{ MY WISH LIST }
Starshine Baby Couture inspires me.

Amber Arce, designer Mom, extroardinaire, wanted to create a line of clothing for babies that was both stylish and environmentally friendly.

She achieved this goal by making designer one of a kind pieces out of recycled vintage clothing. She also donates 1% of every sale to the Environmental Youth Alliance!

Here is a sampling from her yummy collection:

These bibs makes me DROOL with excitement!! Seriously, I think these are some of the cutest baby bibs I have ever seen. She also offers bow ties and stars, but these long neckties, just make me melt. At $14 each on Etsy, this would be a perfect Baby shower gift!!


Starshine Baby Couture produces baby dresses which are truly stylish with fun matching bloomers which make the whole outfit child appropriate. This is the first place I would go for baby clothes suited for a wedding, baptism or special event! This line produces dresses for newborns up to toddler age and prices vary from $45-60.


{ THUMBS DOWN }

Can't think of a thing! Except you would have to get over a kiddo dirtying such beautiful clothes.

{ THUMBS UP }
Obviously, I love this place or it wouldn't be on my with list!! My favorite part is that they are made from recycled vintage clothing, each dress, bib and bloomer has a story. I am also impressed with the design of the clothing. I love the details (go to Etsy store for close ups)

{ BUY IT }
Purchase from Starshine Baby Couture, here.

7 comments:

~Shelley~ February 24, 2010 at 7:57 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Shelley~ February 24, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

Hi there! Visiting from the Follow Club on MBC! I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me!

~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

*I made a typo in my 1st comment :P

Mrs. Sanchez February 24, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

haha. I'd love to come on over. Did you like the tie bibs though?? That's what I want to KNOW!! :)

yellowtennessee February 24, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

Hi. Following from MBC! Love the bloomers. So cute.

http://yellowtennessee.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Sanchez February 24, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

Yes, I love the bloomers too. She sells them separately as well.

Deanna February 25, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

Those bibs are sooo cute!

Following From MBC!

Deanna

giggling kids February 28, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

Thanks for following me! I am following you from Friday Follow!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP