Joolwe Review

>> Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oh, I do love adorning myself with beautiful jewelry, (or should I say for this review, "Joolwe").

Joolwe is a new online jewelry store which prides itself on its excellent customer service and a "fun shopping experience." They offer a massive amount of different styles and gemstones and have a comprehensive searching system which allows you to search jewelry by eight different criteria, varying from theme to price. They also have free shipping.

Joolwe Jewelry appears to be elegant and reasonably priced.


{ MY REVIEW }

I had the opportunity to review the Sterling Silver and Cubic Zirconia Dual Textured Open Circle Pendant.

I received it as a prize for a giveaway I had entered at the Veater Family Blog and was intending to give it away as a gift for Christmas.

It arrived in the mail with a personal letter from Joolwe (which I thought was a nice touch). Once I tried it on, I knew I was keeping it.

While, I typically choose a more earthy, organic or homemade style, this beautiful necklace really classes up every outfit I wear. I think it is appropriate for going out with friends, but also on a fancier date night! LOVE THIS!! And so does my husband (which is interesting). He is actually much pickier than I am in my jewelry. Yet, he feels this circle pendant makes me look "sophisticated." Which I love.

{ THUMBS DOWN }
I didn't necessarily find the website as "fun" as it promised. However, it was very well organized and you could send a commitment to high quality customer service. I felt that the "retail" prices next to the Joolwe special prices were a little inflated. Otherwise, everything was very satisfactory.

{ THUMBS UP }
Joolwe offers FREE shipping to all US customers. They also have a really cool rewards system which enables you to get a piece of select jewelry in exchange for an honest blog review. Check it out here! Joolwe also offers bi-monthly giveaway contests.

I found the website easy to navigate. Joolwe offers a lot of original, beautiful and affordable jewelry to choose from.

{ BUY IT }
Purchase the Sterling Silver and Cubic Zirconia Dual Textured Open Circle Pendant that I reviewed for $24.99 using this link.

Sign up for the rewards program here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP