JHA & Marianne Handmade Watch Studio

>> Friday, February 26, 2010

{ MY WISH LIST }
Marianne hand crafted watches have a bold, vintage, steampunk, absolutely original, unique, timeless and beautiful style which taps in to my inner me.

Do I like beautiful sparkly watches? Yes.
Do I like dainty sophisticated watches? Mmm Hmmm.
But, do I want a handmade watch made specifically for me? You bet!!

I was not aware watched like these existed!! My guess is that wearing a watch like this, would encourage a lot of positive attention and feedback. Now, let's hear some feedback from actual purchasers.

2/26 - "Very nice watch. Perfect for a lady's wrist; dainty, yet eye-catching. Quality craftsmanship, and a very friendly and communicative merchant." - raemcsween

2/23 - "It was beautiful and arrived earlier then expected. I was able to customize it for my boyfriend and he really loved it. " - keppel23

2/22 - "Lovely and beautiful packaging. Thank You so much!" - littlezen

2/17 - "love it !!! It looks just like I wanted it to from the photo. The personalized engraving was perfect. It arrived immediately & was well packed, even wrapped in wrapping paper. I love it & want to order another one!!!" - verrazano





{ THUMBS DOWN }
- Made in South Korea, so $20 shipping.

{ THUMBS UP }
There appears to be excellent customer service, handmade watches, adorable high quality packaging, quick shipping and a one year warranty offered on each watch!!

Also, an excellent touch is the personalization!! You get to personalize the watch to exactly how you want it. Obviously, you get to choose the face. But, you also get to choose the band color and specify the style and stitching. Each watch has the option of engraving the back of the watch or the name plate.

The best "thumbs up" feature however, is the quality of watches and watch bands. It will be hard to find watches like this anywhere else. They are absolutely stunning. Each and every one.

{ BUY IT }
These watches would make an excellent gift or splurge on yourself.

Browse and Buy these beautiful watches, here, at JHA & Marianne's Handmade Watch Studio.

20 comments:

Genny February 26, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

I usually look at my phone to check the time, but those watches are really great!

Following you back! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. :)

Jo's Health Corner February 26, 2010 at 6:31 PM  

I am following you from MBC and the GFC group. Have a great weekend.
www.joshealthcorner.blogspot.com

Jo's Health Corner February 26, 2010 at 8:56 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veronica Lee February 27, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

Thanks for the follow. Following your lovely blog now.

Momma Such February 27, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Thanks for following me!
I'm following you now too! :)
http://raisingmy4sons.com

dealightfullyfrugal February 27, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following you!

Lady V dZine February 27, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

Returning the follow. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Virginia
http://ladyvdzine.com

www.thehusaileybunch.com February 27, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

Wow, those are cool! Thanks for stopping by and visiting me...I'm your latest follower! Hope you are having a great weekend!

~J February 27, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

Thanks for the follow, following you now too! Great blog (and I LOVE the watches too!)

Natalie A. February 27, 2010 at 5:17 PM  

I'm following late from Friday Follow! I love your cheery blog! Please come visit my blog and follow when you get a chance! Have a great rest of the weekend! Thanks!

http://jotgiveaways.blogspot.com

Tanya February 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

Thanks for the follow! I follow your blog now, too!

Teddy Started It February 27, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

Oh and I have such a watch fetish! This could be dangerous for me.

Thanks for the FF - following you back:D
http://teddystartedit.blogspot.com

Ashley ✯closetoftreasures.blogspot.com✯ February 27, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

Stopping by from FF, i'm a nbew follower, would love if you could also follow my blog also

http://closetoftreasures.blogspot.com

Hope to see you there! =)

Nan February 28, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

I follow you now, please follow back

Karen February 28, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

Hi =)

I'm now following your blog from MBC Group (GFC)
I would love for you to come on by and check it out my blog :)
On the Brink de la Locura

Karen

casey aubut February 28, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

Following you from Follow Each Other over at Mom Blogging Club.
Hope to see you over at my blog too! :)
Cassandra

Http://aubutfamily.blogspot.com

*Mom's Best Bets February 28, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

Aloha...nice watches...following from MBC-hope you stop by: Mom's Best Bets

Jennifer M. March 1, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

Oooh, I really like the last one! Thanks for following, I'm following back.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP